Feed Octopus is right for your e-commerce if:
- You have a large number of SKUs – ideally amounting to tens or hundreds of thousands of products..
- You sell through Google Shopping and other advertising channels – ideally across multiple markets.
- You have a lot of distributed data and don’t have the time or resources to analyse it manually.
- You want to reduce the need for IT and digital resources in the area of performance and analytics.
- You dream of a cloud-based Business Intelligence environment that tells you how to grow your business based on AI.
Why should your digital marketing agency use Feed Octopus?
- A range of automations to speed up operations on product feeds and advertising accounts.
- A structure of accounts, projects and accesses tailored to the agency working model.
- A testing environment whose security your customers and employees will appreciate.
- A ready-made repository of dozens of Feed Marketing tactics, lowering the required experience for advanced operations on product files.
- Ready-made dashboard templates for customers, which aggregate data from any source to improve work reporting.
From an e-commerce Leader's perspective, what issues does Feed Octopus address?
- Reducing the need to own IT and digital resources, which reduces costs and accelerates recruitment.
- No need to invest time and money in in-house cloud solutions for Business Intelligence and Feed Marketing.
- Deep customisation is possible thanks to hundreds of applications available on the Google Cloud Marketplace, which act as ready-made components to ramp up your e-commerce.
- The use of Vertex AI to create predictions for the growth of your business based on large amounts of data.
If you are a PPC Specialist, you will definitely appreciate:
- Advanced operations on large product data batches.
- A ready repository of dozens of Feed Marketing tactics developed by PPC experts like you.
- Account automation that will give you more time for strategic work.
- Dozens of inbound and outbound integrations, which will allow you to start selling through new channels in new markets quickly and securely.
- Simple and intuitive reporting. Preparing beautiful dashboards for your customers is a piece of cake.
f you are responsible for data and e-commerce analytics, then you will definitely appreciate:
- Native integration and use of Google Looker to build a Business Intelligence environment.
- A ready-made repository of dashboard templates for e-commerce which will speed up the building of your reporting system.
- Intelligent data processing using Big Query ML and Vertex AI, which will enable previously unavailable analysis and increase data usability.
- Low-code simplicity so that we can quickly prepare dedicated integrations with any external data sets for you.